"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Thursday, November 26, 2015

We've opened a Kitten Birthing Center...apparently...

This mass of fur, is our mama cat and her first litter of four little ones that she gave birth to this past Sunday.  She's being such a good mama...perhaps because she's being treated like a queen!    




Last week, I told the kids that we needed to get a quiet area of the house ready for the cat.  (Hard to find, I know...).  A little while later, they brought me in to show me this...

They make me smile!  :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh that made me laugh! Kids can be so funny sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete